torsdag 7 augusti 2008

Back to life

It's been a long summer, and alot to do. I've spent one month on my school applications for Forsbergs in Stockholm. I got in, 25th of August is my first day in school!
Besides that I've been looking for an apt in Stockholm, got one, played alot of Rohan and leveled alot *nerd*. I was out in the sun one day and I still have burn marks on my nose, never again I say!
Oh I decided to lose weight also, it's tough! I actually hate it, I wanna eat chips and drink coke and be skinny at the same time. Crap I'm starting to get old.

Well, this weekend I'm going to Gävle to party. I'm gonna meet Erik my boyfriend, Kalle and Mia (our future roomies) and alot more of Eriks friends I guess! And at Sunday we're all moving to our new apartment in Stockholm, I'm not going to mention which area cause I'm not proud of it. Actually it sucks pretty much, but it's better than not having an apt at all! Especially now when school starts and all.

Right now I'm working on a businesscard for a clothing company, better get it done now!
Xiao!

Inga kommentarer: