onsdag 18 februari 2009

Getting tired

I'm getting sick as hell of my situation. I'm also starting to hate stockholm. I wanna move away from cold fucking sweden. I have a shit load of homework all the time, I gotta get a job. One part-time ( 'cause CSN sucks ass and don't wanna give me more money, die motherfuckers) one at a advertising agency and a summer job. Sucks big time. And on top of that we need to fucking move now. The woman who owns this apt is going to sell it and now we have about two months to find a new one. Oh, and I'm so sick of monkeypeople. Eat shit and grow up.

I gotta learn After Effects now, anyone know any good tutorial?




1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

http://www.videocopilot.net/
Kan kanske finnas något matnyttigt.
Har tyvärr ingen grundläggande after effects tut dock.